|JOB TITLE||Marketing Manager|
|COMPANY||Leading E-Commerce Company|
|We are searching for a superstar Marketing Manager to help build awareness of and grow its Corporate Gift Card business in Japan. If successful at meeting our high hiring bar, you’ll be part of the B2B Gift Card team which is responsible for growing Gift Card sales through our direct sales and business development team.|
The position is based in our Tokyo office and will be responsible for developing B2B marketing strategies and tools that support sales activity and lead generation, product awareness, demand creation and education, product launches, events, and customer communication. As the Marketing Manager, you will work with stakeholders internal and external including: Sales for our corporate customers, customers, product managers, distribution partners, vendors, finance, tax, and legal teams to facilitate client development and sales growth. You will work with these groups to assess competitive markets and analyze business needs to define and execute the marketing strategy, and support your team in achieving ambitious goals.
· Develop the overall marketing strategy for Corporate Gift Sales in Japan and its portfolio of services.
· Define and execute marketing programs and campaigns that generate market segment awareness and educate prospective business users of Gift Cards.
· B2B responsibilities include generating awareness, empowering the sales team, and conducting lead capture and lead warming campaigns.
· Create campaigns to deepen our connection with customers, growing adoption and engagement with our services across our network of channels.
· Generate more Gift Certificate demand, by increasing awareness, improving gift certificate literacy and/or other marketing tactics in corporate market.
· Develop and enhance sales tools for customers, including, not limited to, testimonial, white paper, vertical market specific sales material, in order to overcome chasm (Drive AMZN GC penetration in mass market vs. early adopter)
· Conduct depth market analysis in key market and recommend potential sales target market with recommended messaging to our customers.
· Conduct competitive analysis and suggest sales team how we can differentiated in competitive market.
|· 4-6 + years of relevant work experience. Relevant disciplines include product marketing, product management, and marketing communications. The candidate should have good understanding of effective marketing approach towards mass corporate clients (vs. early adopters) and previous successful experience marketing product / service in the mass market. |
|· Strong understanding and experience in B2B business. |
· The ideal candidate will have experience in creating and managing execution of marketing campaigns for products/services addressing a two-sided market where the value proposition to consumers and businesses are interdependent.
· Experience in technology services or financial services marketing, exceptional customer focus, and an entrepreneurial spirit.
· Demonstrated strong leadership experience who can articulate recommendations effectively, drive consensus, and execute to the highest standards.
· Demonstrated success in planning innovative and targeted marketing programs and campaigns that generate results.
· Experience with multiple marketing vehicles, including email, events, online/offline advertising, and a bill of materials for direct sales.
· Experience developing effective sales tool, including, but not limited to, sales presentation, testimonials and white papers.
· Ability to run competitive analysis, make a recommendation for sales plan and messaging to corporate customers.
· Superior oral and written communication skills in Japanese and English.
· Strong analysis skills and demonstrated ability to evaluate performance of marketing campaigns to adjust mix and inform addition of new tactics.
· Previous experience / understanding of gift certificate business is plus.
· MBA/other advanced degree desired